Terms and Conditions for parties advertising property/ies with Property Advertising Limited
Copyright & usage
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright Property Advertising Limited, except where individually credited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The "websites" of Property Advertising Limited are a trademark of Property Advertising Limited together with other devices and words and should not be used in any other site's material. It may be registered in certain parts of the world. Extracts from Property Advertising Limited "websites" may be printed out for personal use only. Commercial use is not permitted without written permission of Property Advertising Limited.
At Property Advertising Limited we understand the value of security and have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. If you register a property online our secure server ensures all details are encrypted before they are sent to us. Payment processing, using the Paypal Payment Gateway, takes place on our secure server. All personal details are stored on a server which is not directly connected to the internet. We cannot guarantee the effectiveness of such measures and exclude liability in the event of loss of data.
Disclosure of information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties save in accordance with this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
Personal information and how it is used
When registering your property, we need to know your name, address, telephone number/s and e-mail address. We may also take your credit/debit card details. This information is used only for the purpose of delivering services requested by you and processing any other transactions authorised or made by you. This information, and any other information received thereafter, is used for the purpose of marketing your property online. Please note, when registering to advertise with Property Advertising Limited online, you are entering into a legally binding contract. As required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. You may ask us whether we are storing personal information if you wish and upon payment of a fee of 10 pounds, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you by email. We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide information requested if identity is not established. We will use your information for the purpose informing you of any interest in your property. We may also inform you of special offers and provide other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
Property Advertising Limited "websites" are designed for information purposes only. Such information is provided by you, and we are not responsible for its accuracy or veracity. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, truthful and meets all legal requirements. We make no guarantees that your property will sell. Any advertising fee which you pay is non-refundable once your property has been displayed on our website/s. We are not an Estate Agency but a portal for advertising property and you are paying for the work done in creating the property advert. Our aim is to help you gain a sale through any agents we work with or through buyer leads that come direct to our website. The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our website/s is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information. Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from our website/s. All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded. Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
You expressly agree to the following:
- All information you provide on this form and via other methods including but not limited to printed materials, letters, emails and photographs, is accurate and truthful. Property Advertising Limited will remove any property from our system if we discover that information provided is misleading to website visitors and other potential buyers.
- You are the owner of the property advertised.
- You will pay the agreed fee for the production of your unique advertisement.
- You understand that the fee is non-refundable as the advertisement has been individualised for you.
You understand that there are no guarantees that you will get a sale through advertising with Property Advertising Limited.
- You can remove your property from our lists by contacting Property Advertising Limited in writing, giving three months notice.
- You will inform us immediately if you find a buyer for the property through another source.
- You will contact us once a year to confirm that the property is still for sale. Property Advertising Limited reserves the right to remove the property from all websites if you fail to confirm this each year.
- You agree upon accepting the terms and conditions and paying for your advertisement to allow us to pass on your property details to third party agents, brokers and other interested parties who may be interested in your property. Property Advertising Limited do not sell property. Third Party agents and brokers who we have a professional relationship with will help you sell the property. These agents may add your property to their websites and you agree to this by accepting these terms and conditions.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on such shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Northern Ireland.